Castille Internship Program – Accountancy, Banking & Finance
|Job Title:||Castille Internship Program – Accountancy, Banking & Finance|
|Contact Name:||Ernest Mercieca|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2016 11:39|
Castille is looking for aspiring young interns from different educational systems with a genuine interest in Accountancy & Finance Internships on a short or long placement. The purpose of the Castille Intern Program is to provide students with an opportunity to enhance and apply what they learn in their academic setting by working in an organization. It is more than a job; it is a program which offers the student a structured real life work experience. Duration of the program would be flexible and will be agreed upon by all parties before the internship begins.
- During this work experience students would:
- Gain valuable work experience
- Build contacts
- Apply classroom knowledge
- Get a glimpse of future opportunities for professional growth & development
- Get a realistic preview of what it is like to work in a professional service organisation
One may also receive offers for full time employment once the program is complete.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online on www.castilleresources.com and send an email on email@example.com. We will contact candidates when we find the ideal internship for them.