Casino Performance Manager
|Job Title:||Casino Performance Manager|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 19:46|
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
- Report on performance highlighting trends, product and customer insights. Understand performance including the drivers and have clear understanding of how that impacts plans and performance going forward
- Work alongside the Product, Analytics, Business Intelligence and Decision Science teams to measure and optimize the product performance with particular focus in high impact areas like the onboarding funnel, promotional journeys and bonus functionality
- Work closely with the Content team to understand content strategy and the place that bespoke and exclusive titles have to play in your business vertical(s), ensuring that your content is working hard to engage customers
- Continuously benchmark our Gaming Verticals versus the competition to understand areas of strengths and weaknesses. This can include (but not limited to) – financial KPI’s, content, studio, promotional mechanics (bonus wallet, free spins, etc.), UI/UX/User journeys, marketing performance, data reporting capabilities and operational capability. Continuous improvement to underpin continuous growth and a better customer experience
- Be a visible leader for Central Gaming, establishing yourself as a subject matter expert within the business and promoting all Gaming Products (Slots, Live, Jackpots, Bingo, Poker, Scratch Cards) to ensure consideration and priority from the Regional Teams
- Work closely with your key suppliers to ensure that the data and insight we get from them is broken down and shared on to the relevant Commercial Teams to help them grow
- Focus almost completely on the ‘so what’ and the ‘what next’ from our data, moving from reporting on ‘what’ to telling engaging and business building stories with clear actionable next steps for our teams to act on
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- i-gaming industry experience;
- Senior level experience working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- First class communication skills and a natural presenter;
- Agile evangelist;
- Results-oriented with strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills!
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Betsson, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Betsson.
Find more Jobs in Malta