Casino Coordiniator - Southern Europe and Latam
|Job Title:||Casino Coordiniator - Southern Europe and Latam|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 13:18|
Then this opportunity is not to be missed!
The Southern Europe & LatAm team is now looking for a Casino Coordinator to join our dynamic casino team in Malta.
As a casino coordinator, you will be executing daily Casino operations task in following guidelines and deadlines and analysing results, as well as executing full cycle of new games.
You will be conducting analysis of competitor activity, supported devices, promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools.
Finally yet importantly, you will be part of an excellent Southern Europe and LatAm team made of around 20 employees focusing on providing the best customer experience in the industry.
This person will report to the Casino Manager for SE and LatAm.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in an iGaming role
• Demonstrated that you are organised with a great attention to details.
• Excellent knowledge of online casino product including RNG and Live and customers is essential.
• You have excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage vertically and laterally in a complex organization.
• Must be fluent in English.
• The ability to communicate in Spanish is considered a big plus.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
In your role, you will focus on:
- Manage the game release process by liaising with gaming providers, regulators, audit labs and internal technical teams.
- Ensure that the casino portfolio is up to date and competitive in the markets of responsibility.
- Communicate upcoming game releases, new product features and promotions to different stakeholders in the organization.
- Support Casino Manager with creating and executing innovative plans for specific markets and brands. Assist and follow up with the Customer Support team on any casino queries or issues that may arise.
- Constant evaluation of games performance to improve efficiency and revenues.
- Evaluate casinos across devices, brands and markets to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Need to be knowledgeable, stay up to date with industry updates, all relevant regulations, and ensure that our games offering and relationship with the supplier stays compliant.
- Regular monitoring of our key user experience flows, issue/bug escalation and follow up until resolution or backlog addition.
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in an iGaming role preferably in LATAM markets.
- Demonstrated that you are organised with a great attention to details.
- Excellent knowledge of online casino customers is essential.
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage vertically and laterally in a complex organization.
- Must be fluent in English. Being fluent in Spanish is be considered a big advantage.
- Spanish is considered a big plus.
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's