- Communicating effectively and efficiently with the Regulator and Stock Exchanges as required
- Managing projects diligently and effectively
- Assisting in the drafting of documents
- Preparation of various financial documents including Financial Analysis Summaries
- Liaising and coordinating projects with legal firms and financial advisory firms and ensure that deadlines are met
- Assist the research team as required
The ideal candidate would:
- Be highly organised and be able to multitask across projects
- Have a passion for financial markets
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to network effectively
- Have excellent project management skills
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- Have excellent writing skills and a strong command of the English language
- Possess a Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent in a related field
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Calamatta, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Calamatta.