|Job Title:||Campaign Manager|
|Contact Name:||Veronique Amaira|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 09:37|
Campaign Manager is required to join a very well established firm within the financial industry.
- Building a culture of service excellence through timely and effective communication with end customers
- Managing inquiries via email and social media platforms
- Compiling reports on queries received and response rates
- Developing marketing activities
- Campaign planning, including booking of advertising space and media, budget planning, briefing agencies, mobilising resources required within the Communications team.
- Managing online and offline campaigns related to consumer education, employer branding, supervisory updates, launch of publications and any other initiatives undertaken by the firm, liaising closely with the rest of team members within Communications, and also other teams.
- Managing internal campaigns for staff with the aim of increasing staff engagement, working closely with the Human Resources Team
- Reporting campaign performance results
Skills & Experience Required:
- Hold tertiary level qualification in Marketing, Business, Management, and Finance or in a related discipline.
- Candidates with experience in a customer service/ client relations role will be preferred
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the area related to the role
- Good command of English and Maltese both written and spoken