19 days ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
Acting as the central point of contact for the Authority, the Communications function handles all of its internal and external communications with the aim of maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders and keeping them up to date, be they its own employees, licence holders or the public at large. The function is also the designated brand guardian of the MFSA, managing its reputation and image on the various digital and offline platforms, through B2B and consumer education campaigns and events.
The Campaign Management and Client Relations Manager in Grade 6 will be involved in the following:
- Act as the main point of contact for the Authority's provision of information function
- Build a culture of service excellence through timely and effective communication with end customers
- Handling queries received from consumers and corporate clients via phone calls
- Manage enquiries via email and social media platforms
- Assisting with the development of a new Client Management System, and maintaining it whilst it adhering to response rates SLAs
- Actively seek to revise template replies as necessary, and generate new templates based on the exigencies of the Authority and reflecting latest developments
- Compiling reports on queries received and response rates
- Ensuring business continuity for addressing enquiries, at all times during the Authority's opening hours.
- Developing marketing activities supporting the customer service role, including educational talks, visits to public institutions
- Campaign planning, including booking of advertising space and media, budget planning, briefing agencies, mobilising resources required within the Communications team.
- Manage online and offline campaigns related to consumer education, employer branding, supervisory updates, launch of publications and any other initiatives undertaken by the Authority, liaising closely with the rest of team members within Communications, and also other teams.
- Manage internal campaigns for staff with the aim of increasing staff engagement, working closely with the Human Resources Team
- Reporting campaign performance results
- To handle communications with external parties and provide excellent customer service
- Maintain good relations with key people from the various units
- To handle any other duties as assigned by the Unit Director and as dependent on the exigencies of the Communications Unit and the Authority.
We are looking for candidates with a tertiary level qualification in Marketing, Business, Management, and Finance or in a related discipline.
Candidates with experience in a customer service/ client relations role will be preferred.
Soft Skills Required
- good project management skills
- ability to multi-task and to meet strict deadlines
- good communication skills
- good analytical skills and an eye for detail
- good presentation skills
- ability to work within a team
- ability to organise, prioritise and deal with a broad variety of issues
- good command of English and Maltese both spoken and written.