Outstanding opportunity for a seasoned Campaign or Execution professional or a Marketing superstar looking for that next step up in your career!
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things type person who we are looking for?
We are a tight knit team responsible for everything that goes live to our customers keep the highest quality. As a Campaign Coordinator you are the person that executes and delivers our campaigns and other communication to our customers. You get inputs from different functions and then put the campaign together, starting from a simple idea to a finished product, which includes landing page setup, adding the copy and communication arrangement through different channels. No day is like another and you have to work on multiple tasks simultaneously. The role will put a lot of demand on your time management skills and your attention to details.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
• Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
• Experience producing detailed creative design briefs.
• Interested in Casino games and how they work.
• Knowledge and experience of setting up and sending out contents.
• Ideally you have experience working with HTML.
• Knowledge of digital copywriting techniques and content creation ideal but not essential.
• Excellent time and task management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel ideally.
• Native level in writing and speaking English.
• Strong problem solving capabilities with ability to think big picture while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial approach; Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace and urgency.
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working with the Content Management Systems to setup, publish and execute player communications via email, SMS, onsite and other content types in collaboration with the copywriters and designers based on product specific campaign plans.
- Pulling and organising segmentation lists to prepare for execution of campaigns.
- Execute campaign and bonus pay-outs, including testing of campaigns prior to launch.
- Setting up and reporting on A/B tests for Email, SMS and OMS (on-site messaging system) send-outs as and when requested.
- Continuously evaluate and report on email, SMS and OMS send-outs in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Configure campaign setups via Campaign Tools and always seek to build on your knowledge of said tool to become an expert on its optimum usage.
- Seek to suggest new ways of using Campaign Tool creatively with your stakeholders in order to give create more effective campaigns and CRM activities.
- Execute shared content tasks across brands when needed.
- Ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled.
- Update and document all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) through our growing library of content.
- Update and optimize site content on a day to day basis.