26 days ago
Business Systems Analysts
Reference number: PwC- BSA/18
At PwC, we are currently seeking to expand our Advisory practice in the areas of Systems Consulting and Data Analytics. You will have the opportunity to articulate and deliver innovative high value solutions such as ERPs, CRMs and other cutting edge solutions that will help solve our clients' complex business problems through technology enablement. We are also at the forefront of new initiatives and are focusing on emerging technologies such as blockchain, Cyber security, augmented reality, data analytics, and drones. Whether it involves helping clients understand how technology can help them unlock their potential and protect their businesses, or using data analytics to provide insight and help steer strategy, this could be the right opportunity for you.
The ideal candidates we are seeking would have:
- One to three years of experience in a business and/or systems analyst role;
- A first degree in Business and Information Technology or a similar equivalent;
- Have an understanding of and passion for current technology trends and their impact on businesses and the benefits they bring about;
- Be able to apply creative thinking to develop insightful and pragmatic technological solutions to solve client problems;
- Have strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs.
PwC offers an environment that allows our people to progress on their own merits. Moreover, remuneration shall be commensurate with experience. Our commitment to you is that we will continually invest in your professional development, acknowledge and recognise your expertise, provide you with the opportunity to apply the latest methodologies on a large and varied client base.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.