16 days ago
A leading multinational company in the financial services field is expanding the IT team.
- Opportunity to work in an environment that allows people to progress on their own merits.
- Remuneration package aligned to experience.
- Continuous investment in your professional development
- Chance to apply the latest methodologies on a large and varied client base.
- Articulate and deliver innovative high value solutions, such as ERPs, CRMs and other cutting edge solutions that will help solve our clients' complex business problems through technology enablement.
- Be at the forefront of new initiatives focusing on emerging technologies, such as blockchain, cyber security, augmented reality and data analytics.
- Help clients understand how technology can help them unlock their potential and protect their businesses as well as use data analytics to provide insight and help steer strategy.
- A degree in Business and Information Technology or a similar equivalent
- Understanding and passion for current technology trends and their impact on businesses as well as the benefits they bring
- Ability to apply creative thinking to develop insightful and pragmatic technological solutions to solve client problems
- Time management skills, including flexibility to work with changing priorities and client needs
- Working experience in a business or systems analyst role will be considered an asset