Business Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Yovani Sooprayen|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 10:34|
A global human capital management technology company serving over 25 million users in more than 50 countries is looking for a Business Systems Analyst.
The selected candidate will be responsible for scoping, documenting, developing, testing and delivering billable projects for a variety of HCM modules.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather user requirements, document detailed requirements that outline scope, and review with customer for design approval.
- Lead on projects where analysis of situations or data requires a review of requirements and identifiable factors.
- Interpret project requirements to determine the best solutions with limited assistance using the appropriate tools.
- May perform SQL coding or XML/XSLT coding.
- Work with customers and/or vendors to ensure thorough system testing, provide resolution to issues and ensure quality configurations/solutions.
- Manage project workflow and coordinate project resources to ensure a successful project completion.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3+ years’ experience as a business/systems analyst or similar function.
- Experience with Dayforce HCM
- Technical knowledge of SQL, XML, and XSLT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & French) including strong analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Specific knowledge and experience with SQL Server database.
- Excellent organizational skills, follow-through on tasks, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks under pressure of deadline.
- Working Hours: Mid-Shift (11:30 - 20:30 MRU)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's