Business Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Business Systems Administrator|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Sudha Babajee|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 13:31|
We are looking for a 'Business Systems Administrator' to join a leading African financial services group with worldwide banking capabilities. The ideal candidate should possess and will be responsible for the following:
Monitor and update key data fields within the Fiduciary Digital database(s)
- All fields required from regulatory reporting such as FATCA and CRS, in accordance with group and business data management and security policies/procedures.
- Co-ordinate themed data cleansing projects from time to time
- Ensure adherence to GDPR requirements
- To monitor, maintain and update the Fiduciary Digital database(s) ensuring that accurate digital data is kept to enable timely and secure flows of information to and from the organization as well as within it.
- Contribute to their service delivery
- Description or examples: Liaise with the Trust Front office teams in Jersey and Mauritius and the Business Intelligence (BI) for the exchange of data and data requirements
- Ensure that all fields required for regulatory reporting such as FATCA and CRS are completed in accordance with group and business data management and security policies/procedures to enable accurate and compliant reporting.
- Plan and coordinate themed data cleansing projects as required to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Assist in the design of management reports and the extraction and analysis of data as required by the Executive Team to enable sound, data driven decision making in the Trust Division.
- Ensure that the Fiduciary Digital data is handled and managed in alignment with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to maintain the privacy of all Fiduciary clients and employees.
- Review the data in the digital database to identify gaps, report on these gaps and follow up with the Front Office Administrators to ensure that all outstanding data is inputted into the system to ensure complete, and accurate data.
- Assist in the design and creation of data exception reports with a focus on key data fields to ensure completeness and accuracy of digital data
- Assist in the design of fiduciary digital data policies for effective management of fiduciary data, formulating techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Participate in the testing of patches and upgrades to the Fiduciary Digital database to ensure that it is functioning optimally and is fit for purpose.
- Provide support, training and coaching to the Front Office Administrators with regards to the daily use of data systems to ensure adherence to company standards and other regulations.
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support to the Senior Manager to enable the effective execution of their duties.
- Good HSC qualification
- Degree in computer related or relevant field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Application Development and Support
- Working experience of 3-4 years
- Proven experience of managing data, excellent understanding of data administration, familiarity with use of a modern database and information system technologies
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's