Business Support Manager
|Job Title:||Business Support Manager|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €31,000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 09:32|
A leading FMCG company is looking for a career-minded individual who can bring added-value to the organisation. S/he would be looking to build on that experience in an environment which is conducive to learning and developing professionally. The ideal candidate would be an ambitious individual who is willing to invest time and energy in advancing his/her career.
Reporting to the COO, the chosen candidate would form part of a dedicated team supporting a busy Executive in a dynamic office environment. This involves not only delivering what is requested, but going the extra mile in anticipating requirements.
The nature of the job is such that it brings about new challenges every day and the chosen candidate must be able to adapt to these circumstances, whilst delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
- Ongoing liaison with Managers
- Attendance at Meetings (at times in lieu of the COO) this includes preparing agenda, minutes and other necessary material
- Coordinating specific projects as delegated by the COO from time to time
- Sharing in the office secretarial support of managing the diary, correspondence, filing, coordination of travel plans and coordinating events as required.
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Maltese
- A highly organised and methodical individual with an eye for detail
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly and delivering accurate results in a fast-paced environment
- Able to exercise discretion
- 3-5 years experience of working in a business environment at Executive or Middle Management level.
- Cross-exposure in various areas of business, be it through direct hands-on experience, or by being in contact with various Departments through an administrative role.
- Exposure in the financial and / or legal aspects of the business would be regarded as an added benefit.
- A diploma or degree in English or Commerce.