Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Actively pursue and develop new leads that would benefit from Vodafone’s solutions or fixed services and maximise customer potential.
- Carry out customer needs analysis and then propose custom solutions which persuade the customers that the product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and suitability.
- Meet the quarterly sales targets whilst ensuring that Vodafone can deliver on its promise at sale stage.
- Develop long-term relationships with the main stakeholders, including but not limited to the IT managers through managing and interpreting their requirements whilst evaluating satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Prepare customer quotations and administer customer accounts.
- Prepare reports and keep documentation updated as required.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions which ultimately meet both the customer’s and company’s expectations.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product education and transitional post-sales support. Help close deals handled by other members of the sales team across all segments by leading pre-sales discussions of all solutions and fixed services.
- Provide training and prepare support material for colleagues in other sales channels.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers for quotations when part of the solution requires subleasing to 3rd parties.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade fairs, conferences and other marketing events.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring customer problems are followed up in a timely manner and promote usage of Vodafone’s Fixed Services and solutions.
- Develop technical and sales skills to adapt to the services and products marketed according to company strategy.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfil the job function or as assigned.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- Previous experience in a technical sales role.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills are a must.
- A First degree in IT or Engineering or a Cisco or Microsoft certification would be looked on favourably.
- Self-motivated, highly driven and sales-oriented individual
- Able to act fast, work on own initiative and under pressure in a fast changing environment.
- Able to take action, can deliver accurately and on-time
- Understands Vodafone’s product portfolio, technology, features and benefits.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.