2 months ago
To attract Business accounts to Vodafone Malta services focusing on meeting individual and team targets and working as part of a team in order to maximise sales activity for Enterprise Business Unit services.
This role requires a high degree of resilience and dedication, and the ability to develop a network of key contacts in order to drive connections.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Build and maintain an excellent business relationship with prospective and handled Business customers
- Ensure an excellent service to new and existing customer at all times by following up with Vodafone peers/colleagues
- where necessary
- To ensure personal monthly, quarterly and yearly targets set by the Business Sales Senior Executive are achieved
- Promote the entire Enterprise product portfolio to handled customers
- Submit activity reporting as determined by the Business Sales and Development Manager.
- Demonstrating Vodafone Way behaviours round the clock
- Identify and highlight improvement opportunities in EBU activities
- To maintain complete and accurate records of all customer contacts and interactions via the use of provided operational tools.
Core Competences, knowledge and experience:
- Be Computer Literate (dexterity Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High level negotiation and closing skills
- Be a team player, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels
- Understanding of key drivers of value in the telecommunications industry
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a sales environment will be considered an asset
- Fluently spoken and written English and Maltese languages