The Business Product Specialist forms part of the business product team, which is responsible for the development and management of an integrated telco and ICT product portfolio. The Specialist will actively define and develop customer propositions and product strategies to enable the GO Group to win in the market and achieve its performance and market share objectives.
Forming part of a team of specialists, the Business Product Specialist will be responsible for the development and management of a product portfolio in the telco and ICT areas.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in IT, Computer Science, Business or any other related field;
- Experience in an IT or telco environment, ideally in product development or product management;
- Have a good understanding of local market and Telecoms and ICT Industry trends;
- Excellent team player with a proactive attitude towards problem solving;
- Natural relationship builder with strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel and Power Point;
- Fast learner, with a can-do attitude, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Identify market trends and Perform ongoing competitive benchmarking;
- Propose timely reaction to new competitor launches to ensure competitiveness at all times;
- Be involved in the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements definition, implementation and performance analysis;
- Deliver continuous product portfolio enhancements by assisting defining and implementing product lifecycle strategy;
- Build business case and manage product roadmap;
- Together with Business Product Manager work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements and turn them into brilliant products;
- Build comprehensive launch plans and carry out post-launch assessment;
- Coordinate implementation and execution of UAT across the different departments and teams;
- Define USPs and regularly communicate updates to sales, segments and marketing teams.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.