- Creation and maintenance of all sort of administrative documentation (Administrative and technical amendment, total/partial cashback etc..) requiring a basic knowledge of Insurance procedures
- Quality checks regarding activities processed by other Analysts
- Respond to urgent requests of clients via Business Skype,
- Inquiry of requests for information including complex ones whose answer may require insurance and basic IT background
- Processing of all tasks related to Insurance contract management including complex activities.
- Quality checks regarding activities processed by other Analysts.
- Respond to urgent requests by clients via Business Skype or phone
- Ability to respond to clients’ requests via phone,
- If no answer can be provided during the call, it should be done with a proper action plan to the client by mail within 48h (SLA),
- Update follow up file and escalate to Operations lead in case agreed steps are not followed properly by the client,
- Coordinate and follow up on corrective actions
- Monitor the ticket inventory via the daily task allocation tool (Siebel)
- Ensure that all SLAs/KPIs, within the work scope, are achieved as per defined objectives and quality standards.
- Ensure that we are in line with quality procedures,
- Ability to back up in case absence of another Analyst
- HSC/ Diploma/ Degree in a related field along with months relevant work experience.
- Structured and well organized
- Attentive to details,
- Good communication skills, both written and oral (Mainly French)
- Good client’s relationship,
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to escalate issues to appropriate hierarchy
- Resourceful, creative and solution oriented
- Reporting Skills
- Background in Life Insurance
- Tools Mastery for updating administrative documents
- MS Office tool mastery
- Knowledge in Life Insurance
- Tools Mastery & management skills
- Partners’/Clients’ relationship
- Inter-department relationship
- Team work
- Editorial ease (good written skills)
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Accenture, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Accenture.