A leading IT Company, is looking for a Business Operations Associate Manager.
- He/She will have to develop domain and analytics expertise to deliver business value to the client.
- Utilize broad set of analytical/statistical tools and techniques to improve client's processes.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative strategic business insight, aid decision making to maximize revenue, reduce costs, and optimize processes using Six Sigma, Kaizen and Lean methodologies.
- Identify, recommend, and implement improvements to client's business processes to enhance shareholder value.
- Provide inputs to the existing client business model to help identify opportunities and savings
- Offer functional expertise to key processes, products and solutions
- Manage multiple projects, utilizing Project Management Professional (PMP) skills
- Apply and use fundamentals of statistical data analysis tools as required
- Assist the decision-making processes for various business needs
- Apply core management skills such as organizing and planning
- Support business and functional team(s) to achieve analytics/quality related objectives
- Provide support for continuous improvement programs like six sigma across various functions to create and enhance value to clients
- Design and develop business models to analyze client data and provide meaningful business insights
- Work with client and client organization to resolve disputes faster
- Perform credit check analysis, credit rating and validation for customers using financial ratios
- Provide analysis to deliver Gen 4 business outcomes to client, in quantifiable terms
Skills and proficiency:
- Proficient in Account Management
- Communication Management
- Well versed in Cost Management
- Excellent in Customer Interaction
- Efficient in problem solving and escalation management
- Outstanding in Program and Project management
- Bachelor's Degree/ Postgraduate degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Management/ Business
- Administration OR a related field