Business Manager - SME
|Job Title:||Business Manager - SME|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 13:47|
Would you like to advance in your career? If you have excellent leadership skills and experience in Sales Operations, this role might be the one for you. In this role you will be leading the Business SME Team and reporting into the Senior Manager - GO Business
This is what you should have:
- Diploma or higher in Sales/Marketing or equivalent
- Have a number of years’ experience working in the Telecommunications/IT Industry
- Be willing to grasp a broad range of products.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Office Applications
- Possess solid customer facing skills coupled with a strong sales drive.
- Present a professional corporate image.
- Must work under own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Be willing to work under pressure.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Directly responsible for the SME Segment revenue line for existing and new customer portfolios and the enhancement of services and revenue from existing and new customers;
- Drafting of SME sales / retention plan across all services;
- Setting and reaching defined team targets;
- Ensuring that customers’ requirements and expectations are met by providing excellent customer support and thorough follow up;
- Scope and define areas of opportunity within the business customer base as well as within organisational practices to increase business and reduce customer churn;
- Working with other members of the business team to develop plans, campaigns and solutions that will enhance the customer experience, to increase business and reduce churn;
- Developing and implementing proactive direct marketing initiatives to business customers;
- Developing new ideas and ensuring that maximum efforts are put in place with the aim of securing the very best levels of customer retention, thereby maintaining and securing the Company’s overall market share and customer satisfaction with Group products and services;
- Acting as primary point of contact with the customer experience team and other customer contact points;
- Analysing and understanding churn and retention metrics and reporting;
- Drafting and organising presentations to customers;
- Endorse all related initiatives (including sales) related to SME customers;
- Managing, coaching, motivating and developing the SME team to ensure alignment of the team activities with organisational goals.