Data Warehousing Developer
|Job Title:||Data Warehousing Developer|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 12:03|
Unique Opportunity to relocate to Malta!
Castille Labs is looking for a Date Warehouse Developers to be engaged with one of our client’s in which they are undertaking a revamp in there IT related system. The selected candidate will be part of the Data Warehouse Agile Development Team in Castille Malta.
In this role, the primary tasks will revolve around data warehouse modelling and development. Together with the other members of the team, you will play a key role in the execution of this project. Analytical and communication skills will also be considered important assets. The candidate should be willing to relocate to Malta during the duration of the project.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Assist in data administration, modelling and integration activities in Data-Warehouse system
- Design, Build and Deploy BI Solutions using ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
- Recommend enhancements and modifications to optimize business intelligence processes
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the Area
- Highly competent in Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft T-SQL/SQL development
- Highly competent in Data-Warehouse development, with experience in tools such as OWB, ODI, or SSIS
- Highly competent in Data-Warehouse modelling and concepts
- Must have very good Analytical Skills
- Must have very good Communication Skills
- Having experience with BI reporting tools such as BO, SSRS, or Qlik, Tableau is considered an asset
- Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on Project Requirements
- Ability to work and deliver tasks in an Agile environment
- Ready to relocate to one of the European countries better known as the Gaming and Blockchain Island!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's