Forming part of the BI Team, carrying out designated tasks to help the business teams in making the best decisions through visualisations within Vodafone Malta.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Capture BI Visualisation Requirements from both business and technical stakeholders
- Manage BI demands from business units, rationalise demand and proactively identify best solutions
- Continuously improve Business knowledge and knowledge on BI Systems through training and self-developmen
- Enhance and Develop the BI Visualisations through Interactive Dashboards & Reports (including Visualisations for Data Science) using SAP BO and Qlik tools
- Create Detailed Documentation of New and Existing Internal System Processes
Technical / Professional Expertise
- Graduated with an IT Degree or a relevant Degree in the area
- Competent in Oracle or Microsoft SQL development or equivalent
- Competent in BI visualisation tools such as SAP Business Objects, Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Power BI or SSRS
- Having experience using DWH tools such as ODI or SSIS are considered an asset.
- Must have very good Analytical and Communication Skills
- Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver tasks on time
- Ability to work and deliver in a dynamic, agile, fast-paced environment