Business Development Officer
|Job Title:||Business Development Officer|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Christine|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 11:58|
Our client, which operates in the Corporate, Trust, and Fiduciary services industry, is looking for a Business Development Officer to join their committed team to ensure the highest standard of delivery.
- Initiate commercial/sales plan with key objectives and metrics to build and manage a portfolio of international clients with investment, corporate and trust structures focusing on any designated region.
- Create brand awareness and other marketing initiatives such as event participation and ongoing support of business initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Provide practical business advisory on market entry strategies, company formation, tax compliance, trade, labour and any other international expansion related issues for our clients.
- Maintain and further strengthen existing relationship with clients as well as introducers.
- Assist with KYC and client on boarding process.
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Degree in Law, Economics , Communication or other relevant disciplines / Partly qualified ACCA and ICSA.
- 3 years plus experience in business development role gained in corporate & trust services sectors (or any similar professional services industry)
- Solid knowledge of Trust and Corporate Services industry
- Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Service orientated individual, proactive, strategic, with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of individual cultural differences and ability to establish and maintain. relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office especially in PowerPoint.
- Systematic use of commercial reporting and CRM tools will be an advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and other languages (chinese, Hindi) would be a further asset.
Interested candidates are requested to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's