Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 07:07|
As a leading distributor of Information Technology products in Mauritius and the IOI region, my client is looking for a dynamic and talented Business Development Manager to drive the sales of products and services of technology products and services through selected channel partners.
- Is responsible for achieving sales, profitability (gross profit), market share and qualified partner recruitment targets/objectives in the assigned territories.
- Participates actively in the development and execution of winning strategies to achieve targets, objectives and goals.
- Proactively leads a quarterly sales/marketing joint planning program with each major/key value-added resellers (VARS) to develop and achieve mutually agreed performance objectives, including but not limited to: sales targets, market penetration rate and other critical metrics associated with market development and growth.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of all the products and services in your portfolio to ensure optimal support in presales and sales situations to internal sales support executives and the VARS’ presales engineers, plus salespersons.
- Participates actively with channel partners in the development of the most cost-effective solutions that best meet the exact requirements of end users.
- A degree in Information Technology from a recognized university.
- Demonstrated successful track record in a sales-related position, particularly in selling technology products and solutions and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Good knowledge of IT industry, local market dynamics and competitive environment.
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques.
- Good understanding of the principles of solution selling through value-added resellers.
- Strong sales negotiation skills.
- Goal oriented and team player with strong teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical skills and must be comfortable with data analysis.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's