IT Solutions company in Malta is currently looking for Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate would be an experienced professional with a sales and technical flair who will be responsible for creating and managing accounts both locally and internationally.
- Identifying and pursue opportunities for attracting new prospective clients.
- Managing different portfolios of clients
- Weekly reporting to senior management on status of projects, opportunities, campaigns and engagements.
- Maintaining an avid knowledge particularly on any relevant programmes and products which may be attractive to the market.
- Keeping abreast with any developments in the region and economy, as well as conducting a regular competition study and analysis to identify new opportunities.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Have at least 3 years’ sales experience in the IT field
- Be passionate about technology and the developments within the IT industry
- Be capable of interacting confidently with a wide range of people
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated