Business Development Assistant Manager - Trust
|Job Title:||Business Development Assistant Manager - Trust|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 06:40|
- Responsible to assist with the business development and marketing (using the group function) of Trust and Fiduciary services to the designated African regions and segments.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual business development plan for the Trust and Fiduciary Division.
- Assist in the identification and proactively follow up on structuring opportunities for existing Wealth and Investment Clients and prospects from the internally referred Wealth clients and generate referrals through other channels including intermediaries such as lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and property specialists.
- Assist in the identification and proactively follow up on structuring opportunities for Corporate and business prospects from the internally referred CIB and Business Banking clients across the Group and generating referrals through other channels including intermediaries such as lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and property specialists.
- Provide specialist product support to both Jersey and Mauritius trust businesses and Wealth Management teams in London, Jersey, Mauritius and across Africa to assist them in marketing the Bank’s trust and fiduciary services.
- Assist with the maintenance and growth of intermediaries and introducers network on a regular basis.
- Develop new business opportunities and meet new clients and revenue targets
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships in order to enable cross-selling and collaboration
- Build and maintain network of African focused intermediaries and business introducers in order to win potential client referrals
- Prepare business development plan in line with strategy and ensure effective management reporting
- Manage risks of potential clients to ensure compliance with Group and regulatory standards
- First degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant qualification
- Professional qualification: ICSA, STEP, ACCA
- At least 5 years’ experience in Wealth Management
T: (+230) 468 1626; M: (+230) 5736 2774
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's