Business Customer Analytics Specialist
|Job Title:||Business Customer Analytics Specialist|
|Reference:||REF B:- COMM33/2019|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 09:05|
We are looking for a driven individual with killer analytical skills to join our Business Marketing team as a Business Customer Analytics Specialist. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to going above and beyond for our business customers. A key part as your role as a Business Customer Analytics Specialist will be forecasting and highlighting Key metrics to the respective stakeholders. You will be exposed and expected to dive into the analysis of market trends and provide powerful recommendations backed up by data. A passion for numbers and an interest in technology products will enable you to thrive in this position. As long as you’re willing to learn and are an enthusiastic individual, this position is a great opportunity to grow and develop yourself within a fast-paced environment and it will lead you to an exciting future.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or a related field.
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in the analysis and interpretation of data sets;
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Power BI and SQL knowledge
- Interest in innovative communication solutions is desirable.
If this describes you, here’s a glimpse of what you will be doing in this position:
- Monitoring key performance metrics in accordance with set targets, primarily revenue and customer movements.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics, products and market segments are over and underperforming;
- Develop models for forecasting the future value of customers and identify key lifetime events;
- Proposing and implementing a strategy for customer value growth;
- Analyse the impact of new products and tariffs post-implementation;
- Modelling and testing various next-best-activity scenarios to be implemented by sales teams;
- Implementing and maintaining a process by which CSAT and NPS drivers are tracked and addressed;
- Understand the market and the organisation and provide verbal and written analysis / commentary to drive business decisions;
- Ownership of mission critical reports such as marketing dashboard and commercial reviews. Will involve maintaining and building new reports;
- Support Business Management and other stakeholders within the organisation with reports and analysis;
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI and Corporate Strategy teams;
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's