Castilles’ client is looking for a Business Analyst responsible for understanding and assisting with formulating the business case and client needs.
- Reiterating business requirements into product enhancements through functional specifications
- Ensuring effective communication to aid decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among stakeholders.
- Using epics, detailed user stories, wire framing and UML to report functional specifications for product enhancements that meet stakeholder expectations
- Supporting the development and implementation process; confirming that the deliverables match the specifications
- Strategising within the team to shape the future of the product in a global scalable environment
- Liasing with clients in establishing requirements to provide consultancy
- Technology or business related degree
- Previous experience in Business Analysis, or a similar role such as product owner, product manager, or product architect
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and able drive multiple, critical initiatives at strategic and tactical levels across the portfolio
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Strong change management and business transformation skills
- Proficient UML and flow-chart diagramming skills
- Experience as a software engineer, database engineer or similar technical hands on position within software development is considered an asset