Insuretech startup founded in 2016 is looking for a Business Analyst with experience from financial services, fintech or regulated company
- Writing product requirements and functional specification documents for internal stakeholders to align behind and for engineers to use to build new features
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements and develop detailed specifications.
- Following and improve upon existing spec writing and sign off processes
- Working with engineers and product management to complete sprint work and release new versions of platform
Skills & Experience Required:
- B.S. or M.S. in Economics, Business, CS, Engineering
- 2+ years experience as a BA at a technology or financial services company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven experience creating diagrams, documentation, and guides to simplify complex processes. Any samples shown during the interview process will be a huge plus.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products such as JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English