€35,000 - €45,000
about 1 month ago
Established firm in FMCG is currently looking for an IT Business Analyst to support, implement and reinforce governance processes and procedures, whilst encompassing Company best practices:
- Understanding business functions and how they operate and create a vision for potential optimisations, automation and rationalisation of solutions within the company ERP. Liaise with business process teams as required.
- Ensuring that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services.
- Supporting the Lead Business Analyst with the development of Business Cases, Scoping and planning of projects.
- Ensuring that Functional Specifications for solutions are compiled in line with company standards;
- Ensuring that end-to-end business processes (in collaboration with other business analysts from related solutions) are appropriately documented.
- Ensure requirements impacts on business processes are evaluated.
- Challenges business stakeholders into improving existing business processes through experience and monitoring of best practices.
- Managing 3rd party systems integrators and developers by providing clarity of business requirements and by ensuring thorough review of deliverables in line with engagement scope and agreed outputs.
- Overseeing technical implementation and ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensure appropriate documentation, training and coaching to the Business Owners and ensure the follow-up of the installation / deployment.
- Building strong awareness of latest industry trends to ensure the relevance of the solutions.
- Proposing solutions policies, processes and procedures to maintain high data quality standards.
- Ensuring logical integration of data sources by performing data mapping analysis.
- MQF Level 5 (Advanced Vocational Diploma or Equivalent) in Business Analysis or equivalent
- MQF Level 6 (Bachelor’s Degree) in Information Systems is preferred.
- Microsoft MDAX certification in relevant modules.
- 2+ years of experience in Business analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in MDAX in FMCG or similar ERP implementations.
- A good understanding of ERP concepts and end-to-end business processes
- A good grasp of SQL
- Experience of analysing and breaking down problems and information using structured frameworks and methodologies.
- Traditional or Agile methodologies and implementations at scale
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Verbal and written communication in English
- Planning and organising
- Client facing communication skills including workshop facilitation.
- Ability to develop/maintain productive business relationships