An established multi-disciplinary audit firm based in Malta providing accounting & bookkeeping, financial advisory, audit and assurance and corporate services is currently looking for a Business Advisory Manager to join its team.
- Preparation of Company valuations
- Preparation of Business Plans
- Preparation of Cash and Financial Projections
- Drafting of Feasibility reports
- Drafting of Risk and internal control reports
- Business combinations including merger and acquisitions.
- Preparation of applications for EU funding and Tax incentives.
- Train, mentor and assist junior staff.
Skills and Experience
- Internationally recognised professional accounting qualification: University degree, ACCA or ACA or in the final stages of obtaining such qualification
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in Maltese and English
- Knowledge in Italian language will be considered an asset but is not a must
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an Advisory department or advisory role.
- Must be organised
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good teamwork practice