A well established advisory firm is seeking to employ an Associate for its Business Advisory Services Department.
The person will be engaged in management of a variety of projects, coordination of project-related activities and carrying out market- research, and similar. Clients services range from public to private entities, charities and social enterprises.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- An Honors University Degree, preference will be given to Psychology and Communications graduates
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised and self-driven
- Able to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Strong writing skills
- Minimum 3 years of working experience