BOV Fund Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Valletta p.l.c., is seeking to recruit a Business Administration Associate to form part of its Business Development & Corporate Services Division.
The chosen candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Business Development and Corporate Services and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist the Corporate Services team in the turnkey fund formation process, including but not limited to assisting clients to open and set up accounts with Bank of Valletta p.l.c., maintenance of electronic data;
- Assist the team with administrative duties relating to Company Secretarial Services including filing of returns, prepare reports, preparation of Board Meetings;
- Coordinating and assisting in business development initiatives;
- Performing research and analysis related to business development;
- General administrative duties.
The ideal candidate for this post will:
- Hold a diploma in financial services or a closely related field; or
- Have 6 ‘O’ levels and 1 ‘A’ Level;
- Have experience in the financial services;
- Have strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally, being highly proficient in English;
- Be eager to learn, possess drive, self-motivation and attention to detail; and
- Be a team player.
A remuneration package commensurate with the candidate’s experience and abilities will be offered to the chosen candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV Fund Services Limited, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV Fund Services Limited.