|Job Title:||Broking Assistant|
|Salary:||Euro 23,000 - 28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 14:37|
A well established insurance is seeking to employ a Broking Assistant for its Valletta Office.
Ideally, the successful candidate will already have a number of years’ experience dealing with commercial clients, and some knowledge and experience of Professional Indemnity Insurance, but on the job training will be given in this area.
Job duties include:
- The duties are broad in scope to start with and comprise handling the process of liaising with clients to assess their needs, preparing quote documentation, obtaining quotes from Insurers and presentation to client. The role will also assume responsibility for handling renewals. There will be scope for development within the firm and for handling and having responsibility for clients.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Relevant degree or professional qualification will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of broker IT systems and familiarity with the relevant insurance regulation will be considered an asset.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, able to prioritise, and have a strong willingness to develop advisory skills