3 months ago
The Branch Manager will be responsible for managing the Valletta Branch and will lead all branch personnel to ensuring an efficient operation.
The ideal candidate will also be expected to manage a portfolio of the Investment Advisory clients whilst assisting the team to be efficient and productive.
The role will also include:
- Working in close collaboration with the Head of Investment Services, to assist with the implementation of company strategy
- Acting as first point of contact for other Investment Advisors located in the branch and to lead, assist and motivate staff to perform at highest possible levels of service, efficiency & professionalism
- Organising adequate manning of the branch at all times
- Spearheading locality-driven initiatives with a view of promoting your branch and its services at all times
- Co-ordinating any required marketing initiatives affecting the Branch with the Marketing function and the Head of Investment Services as may be required from time to time
- Working in close collaboration with the Investment Services Support Officers with respect to the implementation of Customer Care procedures at branch level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Solid experience in an investment advisory role
- Proven record within an advisory role
- MFSA approval