One of Malta's leading banks is seeking to employ a Branch Manager for their Gozo branch. This person is to be able to network in Gozo to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and the Bank as well as handle all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Implement strategy agreed with Head of Department to achieve set financial objectives and business plans
- Lead the branch team to establish new relationships and manage existing ones to up sell and cross-sell to the Bank’s investment and wealth management products, generate new Assets under Custody and revenue from the Bank’s investment, savings and foreign exchange products and services
- Developing leads and referrals from existing clients through regular client reviews whilst being proactive in the way new clients are on boarded, with particular focus on High Net Worth individuals.
- Mentor training, coaching, development and motivation
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly and discuss with the Bank’s senior management, as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Banking and/or Investment-related degree or equivalent qualification which would enable candidate to apply for the licence of Financial Advisor, issued by the MFSA
- Proven management experience, as a bank manager or similar role
- Ability to meet sales targets and goals
- Knowledge of banking and investment industry’s policies, rules and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese
Kindly apply directly or contact Mark Sims for more information.