An innovative company focused on building a trusted and transparent advertising ecosystem, using blockchain technology. Their platform empowers the community by connecting advertisers to creators, influencers and third parties.
Your role within the organisation will be to define and maintain the full stack architecture of the platform as well as its life-cycle, and to perform and oversee platform architecture design for epics and features cross domain.
You will work closely with development teams and decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective solutions for building the platform
- Help develop blockchain product specs.
- Design and build the back-end blockchain functionality for our advertising platform
- Drive project initiation, scoping, and planning. Develop & manage project plans. Maintain the release schedule.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Apply blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge.
- Leverage experience with and knowledge of Open source blockchain platform, Proof of Stake, Proof of Existence etc.
- Experience with Ethereum.
- Collaboratively define blockchain systems architecture and backend architecture.
- Write high caliber code on a daily basis to satisfy product requirements.
- Document best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for blockchain engineering and problem-solving.
- Provide technical expertise across all areas of the build, release, and operations.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of ethereum-like blockchains
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge smart contract language, Solidity
- Proficiency in ReactJs, NodeJs, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Attractive salary
- Token incentive
- Flexible work schedule
- Full-time employment or through consultancy
- Inclusive company culture that values performance and teamwork