An opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing Finance Team. The individual will work with our International Revenue and Billing team from our Office in Malta. As part of an international team, the individual will be responsible for various internal accounting needs. Furthermore you will also work on various projects within the finance team. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and issue client invoices for Malta, Jersey, Guernsey and the UK office, with the potential of being involved with other locations;
- Manage subsequent cash collection;
- Ad hoc projects, analysis and accounting as required from the Financial Controllers and Country Executives.
- You are in the process of obtaining your qualification in Accounting;
- At least one year’s experience working in an accounting environment;
- Rigor, accuracy, team player and a ‘can do’ attitude are key required qualities.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Self-motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.