Billing and Credit Control Administrator
|Job Title:||Billing and Credit Control Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2018 12:45|
A well- established company which offers a variety of financial services namely, audit, accounting and legal services to both local and international clients is seeking to recruit a Billing and Credit Control Administrator.
- Internal and external training
- Health insurance after probation
- 3 days study leave for courses related to the job
- Preferred Partners’ schemes – special rates from selected retailers, banks and dentists
- Performance reviews on an annual basis which can lead to performance bonuses and/or salary increments
- Issuing invoices and statements on a regular basis
- Follow up with debtors to ensure payments are effected within a reasonable time frame
- Liasing with partners and client- facing staff to ensure that all work is being billed accordingly.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to him/ her as needed, assigned by his/ her direct supervisor.
Requirements and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must possess an 'A' Level standard of Education
- Competent in office software applications
- 1 Year in a similiar role or working within an office environment
- Background in accounts will be considered an asset
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English Language.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's