A company with the background of audit, accounting and legal is currently looking for a Billing and Credit Control Administrator to join their team.
Main Benefits being offered:
- Health Insurance
- Study Support
- Working within the Billing & Credit Control Department you will be responsible for issuing invoices and statements on a regular basis
- Following up with debtors to ensure payments are effected within a reasonable time-frame and
- Liaising with partners and client- facing staff to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
Skills and qualifications
- The ideal candidate must possess an A-level standard of education
- Good knowledge of office software applications
- Ideally possess experience in a similar role
- Background in accounts will be considered an asset
- Possess good communication and organisational skills