A leading supplier of Insurance in Mauritius is looking for BI Engineers whose main duties will include:
- Design, develop, maintain and optimise ETL solutions, Reports and Dashboards
- Provide ongoing support for the Enterprise Data Warehouse, reports and dashboard
- Gather business reporting requirements and prepare clear specification for business sign off and report development
- Identify data governance issues and assist in solving those issues
- Develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses to ensure reports meet client needs.
- Produce and maintain user and technical documentation
Who you are:
- You are data driven and have extensive experience in data analytics.
- You are passionate about finding trends, patterns and how they can assist the business
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- You have an analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- You have great interpersonal skills with an open and collaborative mindset.
- You love to build reports, create solutions, interact with other developers and derive satisfaction from helping others learn by doing
- You have a positive attitude and at ease to learn new technologies and continuously seek to improve
Required technical & Professional expertise:
- A Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics or relevant field
- Sound knowledge in SQL
- 4+ years developing BI Solutions with experience using Microsoft SSRS/SSAS/PowerBI
- BI Applications experience, particularly in the Insurance Sector would be a definite advantage
- Experience in VB.Net , ASP .Net and Sharepoint is welcome
Find more Jobs in Mauritius