|Job Title:||BI Developer|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 14:58|
As a BI Developer, you will join a dynamic team that builds reports, dashboards and analytic solutions.
You will be required to write relational and multidimensional queries, whilst creating and deploying reports. You will also be responsible for aggregating large sets of data from heterogeneous sources into a data warehouse that is used extensively across the organisation.
The ideal candidate should be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related recognised degree, and have at least 5 years relevant experience.
• Excellent SQL knowledge
• Excellent Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services experience
• SQL server basic administration experience
• Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool
• Experience in quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Attention to detail is important
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style
• Very good written and spoken English
• Self-starter, fast learner and able to work with minimal supervision
• Effective team player
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills and attention to detail