|Job Title:||BI Developer|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €45,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2018 11:53|
Are you a BI Developer? Want to join a growing iGaming company based here in Malta?
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Work closely with the product and analytics teams to scope business needs, design metrics, and build reports and visual dashboards.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Design, build, and maintain data models used by the business intelligence tool.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- At least 5 years experience in business intelligence, data engineering, or related area.
- At least 3 years of experience working as part of a reporting team using Qlikview in both an analytical and development capacity
- Must be technically sound in Qliksense both from development and administrative perspective
- Must be very strong in SQL, PL/SQL and SSRS.
- Sc. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as d3.
- Expert at SQL, data modeling, and performance optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.