about 1 month ago
Castille's client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer with a wealth of experience to be responsible for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting for the company.
- Designing, developing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions
- Developing dashboards, manageing reports, automating of reconciliations, KPI, statistics, designing and managing of Data warehouse
- Leading data download/extract automation, developing tools, scripts and queries to automate processes and validation of data
- Data modelling, Quality assurance, verification of accuracy and consistency of data
- Degree in Computer Science or Statistics (or a related accredited qualification)
- 5+ years of work experience in business intelligence.
- Experience with ETL development (extractions, TDM, data load, aggregation, tools like Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, informatics, etc.), database design as well as modelling using MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience in working with SAP Business Objects and tools such as: SSIS, Talend, QlikView or similar enterprise tools
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server
- Experience in development of either Vb.Net or C#.Net will be considered an asset