€25,000 - €30,000
3 months ago
A brand providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services, is currently looking for a Banking Liaision officer to join their corporate compliance team. In this role the selected candidate will act as the key person between the business clients and relevant Local Banks to facilitate opening a bank accounts.
- Work with other staff members in the corporate compliance team in supporting clients incorporate companies in Malta and restructure their organization.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of our clients business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts opening a bank account with Local banks
- Monitor, coordinate and communicate strategic objectives of the business’s clients with relevant local banks.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with others internally and externally
- Develop and Foster relationships with the local banks
- Collect, analyze and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business’s clients and relevant local banks
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business’s clients and relevant local banks.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary.
Experience and Skills
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role or with a local bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment