Banking and Administrative Assistant
|Job Title:||Banking and Administrative Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 13:18|
An international corporate service provider is currently looking for a banking and administrative assistant who will work closely with the legal and financial accounts managers.
- Holiday allowance.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full time position + good work life balance.
- Stable and successful company.
- International team (10 offices worldwide).
- (International) Career opportunities.
- BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities
- Entering of payment orders into banking applications.
- Updating related database of payments processed and following up on any issues with payments directly with bank and payment institutions.
- Managing the process of applications of bank accounts, Merchant accounts and PsP accounts.
- Daily contact with colleagues from other offices and acting as a first point of contact towards the banks and financial institutions we work with.
- Other accounting, clerical and administrative duties.
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications.
- A minimum A level standard in Accounts.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance will be considered an asset.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar industry.
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- To be result oriented and responsible.
- Excellent communication in English (both orally and in writing).
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- To be highly meticulous and detail-oriented
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's