We are currently looking to expand our Banking Advisory team in order to keep up with the growing demand for expertise in the core areas of advisory services provided to the local banking market. The successful candidate will be joining PwC’s banking advisory practice that services credit and financial institutions as well as investment firms and entities involved in virtual financial assets.
The skill set required to be successful in this role include:
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities
- The ability to embrace new/changes in the sector to be able to provide clients with advice/solutions in this respect
- Drafting and presenting reports for clients’ senior management
- The ability to manage people and to multi task
- Open minded, practical and agile with change
- Drive to stay up to date with industry and market trends
Interested applicants will have:
- A keen interest in business issues
- A tertiary qualification in accountancy, banking and finance, management, economics or a related discipline
- Work experience within the Financial Services sector, with a strong consulting mind-set
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. PwC, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at PwC.