A leading financial services company in Malta is currently looking for a Banking Advisor to join its Banking Advisory team that services credit and financial institutions as well as investment firms and entities involved in virtual financial assets. As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients;
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development;
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties;
- Continue to develop internal relationships.
- At least 4 years of work experience within the Financial Services sector, with a strong consulting mind-set;
- A tertiary qualification in accountancy, banking and finance, management, economics or similar;
- Drafting and presenting reports for clients’ senior management;
- The ability to embrace new/changes in the sector to be able to provide clients with advice/solutions in this respect;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese.