An international Gaming company using cutting edge technology is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
The company is very focused on their employees and are not looking to grow huge teams. They want their engineers to be small enough and work closely in order to give an outsized impact.
- Service oriented architecture
- Backend production experience
- Building the next generation gaming platform
- Familiarity with Go and GCP is a plus
- Experience with unit tests/automated tests is a must
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Self motivated and take ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment
- Good understanding of businesses, prioritization skills
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage business expectations, set realistic goals with stakeholders and deliver them
- Effective collaboration skills in building partnerships
- Nice to have: Github, Docker, Jenkins, Google Cloud Platform, and service oriented architecture is a plus.
- Flexi working
- Friendly environment
- Competitive compensation
- Free food
- Monthly event activities
- Gym allowance
- Dental & Health insurance