BTS - 1248
about 2 months ago
Our aim is to create the best performance, functionality and user experience in the industry! As part of our Sportsbook tech team – a high performance, throughout and available product serving many brands, you will be key in ensuring that the team delivers the demanded business value. The objective is to go beyond simple quality control and instead adopt a real quality assurance mind-set to ensure that the team is building the right things, in the right way.
Multicultural – passionate talents in Budapest as well as in our other offices!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You are rather a developer than a tester. For us the only difference between an SDET and a developer is that you will write mostly non-production code
- Career growth: move to other roles, teams and countries. There are many career paths to choose from at Betsson
- A fun and challenging opportunity in a helpful and relaxed work environment
You will NOT be working with legacy code or outdated technologies here at Betsson. In fact, our stack includes the following:
.NET Framework 4.6.X and above
TeamCity & Octopus
REST API (with Swagger UI support)
Highly available CI System
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop automation code, both for component, integration and e2e tests
- Participate in defining QA processes and standards for the present and future
- Create criteria for test cases
- Involvement in code and feature reviews
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Code Automation Tests
- Thinking out of the box
- Being very curious
- Working closely in teams
- Communicating in English
Experience with micro services architecture
CI / CD experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Apart from competitive salary:
We care about your health so we provide gym subsidy (HUF 95000/year), health insurance (Medicover), life and accident insurance, height adjustable desk, office massage, office yoga and fruits.
We support you career growth with free Pluralsight and udemy account and training budget. Our developers are running a Coding Dojo once in a week…and of course they are developing a foosball table management application! We also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other team or even location.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, poker events, board game nights… if you have other idea, we really want to hear it! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Mondays, sweets on Thursdays and lunch on every second Friday.
Mobile phone device and subscription for personal use with 13 GB internet and free calls payed by the company!