|Job Title:||Backend Developer|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 11:56|
Castille Labs a multinational team of IT specialists is looking for Backend Developer to join a skilled and be part of a well-known and innovative company in the iGaming field in Malta.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of efficient and performance backend code
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
- Experience in .Net/Core.
Additional skill requirements include:
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Deep understanding of source control and GIT Flow.
- Experience with JIRA is helpful.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with microservices would be considered an asset.
- Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's