€30,000 - €37,000
20 days ago
Software house with 10 years of trajectory in the field is currently expanding their development team.
- Join a well-established business with clients worldwide
- Enjoy a casual environment with strong team work
- Attractive salary package + benefits such as flexible working hours and sporadic work from home
- Write high performance and maintainable code to implement new functionality,
- Maintenance of current software functionality,
- Integrate back-end technologies and third-party APIs and services,
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day to day basis.
- Proficient in PHP 7 or equivalent back-end programming languages (Pearl, Python, Ruby or similar)
- Experience using MVC frameworks
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Git workflows.
- It will be considered a plus having experience with:
- Large codebases,
- Creation of APIs (ideally GraphQL),
- Linux systems, software automation technologies, Infrastructure As Code practices,
- Programming methodologies and design patterns such as domain driven design and Service-oriented architecture,
- Continuous Integration,
- Amazon AWS (or similar cloud platforms)
- JS frameworks such as ReactJS or Angular